- I have been in the paving business since 1994, we use nothing but LeeBoy pavers, rollers and we even have a grader. We would never think of using any other brand.
– A. Buchanan, Texas, USA
- My family business has been using LeeBoy for three generations. When it comes to asphalt, SMI Paving is “LeeBoy Proud” always!
– J. Smith, SMI Paving, South Carolina, USA
- My husband has the LeeBoy 8515 paver with the wide-conveyor feeder. He gets more compliments on his asphalt work than anyone. Not only is LeeBoy in his blood, but it’s in his heart. He’s passionate about what he does! He believes that to be the best, you have to own the best!
– B. Lee, Cal Construction and Equipment, Texas, USA
- LeeBoy is second-to-none. I’m a third generation paving contractor and they’re all we use. Professional results for the professional contractor.
– R. Cooper, Connecticut, USA
- Love our LeeBoy paver, wouldn’t trade it for any other company!
– M. Mordis, Asp-Con Asphalt Paving, Illinois, USA
- I have been laying asphalt for 32 years now. I come from a time when we used to lay asphalt with a ‘dragbox’. I used to dream of a machine like the LeeBoy paver. In my opinion there is no better or labor-friendly machine like the LeeBoy. From the 1000 to the 8515, the work output and quality is simply unparalleled.
– F. Cidade, Cidade Blacktop, Massachusetts, USA
- LeeBoy pavers are the only way to go. Hands down the best.
– R. Young, Louisiana Paving Company, Louisiana, USA
- We’ve been doing asphalt paving since 1975 and owned seven LeeBoy asphalt pavers – from the 700 all the way to the 8816, we would use no other asphalt paver, they are the best machines. Designed with the paving professional in mind, GO LEEBOY OR GO HOME!
– R. George, The Asphalt Company, Michigan, USA
- I’ve operated LeeBoy pavers for 25 years plus and really enjoy the experience. The options and quality of the equipment are excellent. I’m a LeeBoy fan for life!
– S. Starks, J.A. Johnson Paving, Illinois, USA
- LeeBoy all the way! Thanks for 13 great years, keep it up!
– J. Johnson, Huffman Grading, North Carolina, USA
- The bee’s knees. The best pavers for medium-sized jobs
– J. Lentz, K Dolan Corporation, Pennsylvania, USA
- Great machines and long lasting. I’ve been working with LeeBoy equipment since 1990.
– P. Leblanc, Beaver Construction Inc, Ontario, Canada
- I love LeeBoy pavers. Wouldn’t use anything else. We have a 7000 and a 1000, and looking at an 8500 to buy soon.
– D. Harrison, Black Rock and Son Paving, Pennsylvania, USA
- I wouldn’t use any other machine except for a LeeBoy paver. From new to old, they are strong machines. Very friendly staff when you have questions. Couldn’t ask for a better machine.
– D. Heater, Black Rock and Son Paving, Pennsylvania, USA
- Top-notch line of equipment, always a true fan to all of their product lines.
– A. Burdick, Maine, USA
- My old 8515 laid me 510 ton on a church lot in Hopkinsville, KY today. Ain’t even broke a sweat yet, might even stop and do a small drive on the way home. Suns up, Sons working. Still as sweet today as the day l bought it.
– Randy Bennett, Bennett & Sons Paving, Kentucky, USA
- It's nice to see that there are still some American companies out there making equipment that last long and works well. We will definitely be purchasing more equipment from LeeBoy in the future.
-S. Flores, Empire Parking Lot Services, California, USA
- If you are looking for a well-made dependable equipment, look no further than LeeBoy.
- C. Gartner, USA
- I’m an Army veteran, who has 15 years road construction experience in which I currently run the asphalt crew for my county's highway department. Two years ago we purchased a 8500c LeeBoy paver and haven't had any problems with it -We love it! I hope to continue to do business with your company in the future.
-Jason Stout, USA
- I've been running LeeBoy equipment for over 20 years... their pavers truly are "designed with the paving professional in mind "... these machines hold up better than any others!
-K. Piona, USA
- LeeBoy is the best machine I’ve ran period! Enough said!
- W. Anderson, USA